Why Innovation? Why Now? Why You?
The Way to Wealth is not a mystery; itʼs within the reach of every organization that is open to learning. The Way to Wealth is INNOVATION. When your services and or products are Meaningfully Unique employees are proud and motivated, management is optimistic and everyone makes more money and has more opportunities.
Meaningfully unique products and services make more money. Period. If you want to get out of commodity market hell, and sell on value -then you need to innovate and offer more meaningfully unique services and products to your customers. A Georgia Tech Study found that businesses focused on Innovation has double the proﬁt margin versus those who sell based on low price.
If America does not innovate, our children will not realize the American Dream. American workers, managers and business owners need to transform from a culture that fears failure to an offensive culture focused on growth. We need to learn again how to transform every company into a growth company that makes money because the services and products offered are worth more to customers.
In the past Innovation was slow and risky. Today, there is a system that increases innovation speed while decreasing risk. The Innovation Engineering Management System is a proven system of tools developed through scientific inquiry -grounded in hard data and proven reliable in real world application. Over the past 25 years, this system and the tools that make up the system were only available to the big companies - Nike, Hewlett Packard, Walt Disney, Procter & Gamble, Slumberger and Ford Motor Company. Now thanks to the US Department of Commerceʼs NIST/MEP Network itʼs available to all companies.
The world is changing and you need to be changing faster than the marketplace to stay ahead of the market. If you want to learn a SYSTEM to get your company out of the hole that you are in... If YOU are a leader without a SYSTEM for growth that is fast and effective enough, you owe it to yourself and to your employees to attend the Innovation Engineering Leadership Institute with your key staff.
Return on Investment from the Innovation Engineering Management System
Individual results vary; however, other companies have realized...
- 72% Increase In your teamʼs confidence to Lead Innovation1
- A 7X increase in all employees ability to think smarter & more creatively2
- Significant growth in employee innovation confidence, optimism & proactive action in 100 days3
- Ideas to ﬁrst sale in 10% of the time, at 16% of the cost & with double the odds of success4
1) self-reported surveys from participants 2) In quantity and quality trials versus traditional brainstorming 3) Assessment benchmark study results 100 days after full management system implementation 4) Independent P&G Finance Study and MEP Concept Test Forecasts from the System
For more proof of the effectiveness of the Innovation Engineering System visit www.InnovationEngineeringProof.com.
For More Information: Contact Rich Meyer by phone at (765) 404-2128 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
USA Innovation Marketplace - Share Your Company's Expertise
The USA Innovation Marketplace helps you share your expertise with companies looking for partners. You can post or find innovations, buying requests, and special technical expertise. To start, go to www.usainnovation.org and register for a free membership. Then you can post your company’s skills by creating a Registry Listing for your company. The Registry can help you to find partners looking for your special set of skills.
Lean Product Development
How Can You Get Products to Market Faster? Apply lean principles to your product design process using the tools of Lean Product Development (LPD)!
Lean Product Development “Quickstart” Two-Day Workshop
Lean Product Development offers tools and methods to reduce waste and improve results in product development. The typical product engineer only does 1.7 hours of value added work in an 8 hour day. Lean Product Development gives you ways to reduce some of the wasted time built into the design process.
The LPD "Quickstart" Workshop is a two-day event. We will introduce your team to the benefits and methodologies of Lean Product Development. We’ll show you six points of the ideal product development process. Hands-on exercises by your team will demonstrate how the tools can be applied to your company.
Workshop agenda topics includes:
- Overview and Workflow Management System Methods - simplified project management methods that can drastically reduce your time to market
- Market Requirement Event - convert customer needs into prioritized engineering specifications
- Planning/Risk Management Event - project planning methods including risk mitigation
- 3P/Cost Reduction Event - innovative cost reduction and quality enhancement tools to use before significant costs are incurred
- Design Review and Freeze Event - finalize specifications, timelines and cost, and create a master action list in preparation for production launch
- Production Readiness Review Event - verify and finalize that all the critical actions have been completed
"The Lean PD methodology provided the motivation to energize our New Product Development process.... Results from these teams included zero slippage for 12 new successful product launches. Cost, quality and performance metrics were all exceeded."
- Jon W. Simons, Vice President of Technology, Rockwell Automation / Allen-Bradley
"At Goodrich Corporation our New Product Introduction (NPI) process adopted the Lean Product Development tools and methods. Not only did we make dramatic improvements in development cost, time-to-market, and customer satisfaction, but we created a positive culture of removing waste in the entire NPI process."
- Tim Matuseski, Director of Engineering, Goodrich Corporation, Sensor Systems
"The most impactful part of this program was writing up the concept for our new product offering. The effort it took to write the concept forced us to think very clearly about the benefits of this product to our customers. Once we did that, we started to see that our product did offer a great deal of value. We encourage other companies that want to get innovations to market quickly to consider Innovation Engineering."
- Tim Matheny, President, ECS Solutions, Inc. (Evansville, IN)
For More Information:
Contact Rich Meyer by phone at (765) 404-2128 or email email@example.com.